Senior Digital Strategist
Location: Montréal, Canada
Published on February 10, 2021
We are looking for an experienced digital advertiser with an entrepreneurial mindset and excellent writing that converts to join our growing digital team in Montréal. This position is ideal for someone who understands the entire digital marketing environment, is analytical to dive into data and adjust campaigns accordingly, adapts their strategic approach for each of our clients and likes to innovate by testing the latest trends and betas. We need someone with the skills and experience necessary to manage projects for clients and can collaborate with the rest of our in-house Digital team (including media buying, content, web, and creative folks) to build and execute highly successful digital advertising campaigns.
- Lead digital advertising campaigns from start to finish – responsible for strategizing, planning, optimizing and executing digital marketing campaigns across all digital marketing channels with a heavy emphasis on Paid Media (Social Media and Search).
- Responsible for reaching the digital marketing objectives of our clients and driving conversions and sales growth.
- Work collectively with the digital media team to create alignment across multiple channels and advise junior members in the building and optimization of Paid Media campaigns and support them in the execution on platforms (such as Facebook, Google Display, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google Search, Bing).
- Act as a key resource within the digital media team, as it pertains to client business for technical campaign information, strategic insights and industry best practices.
- Prepare campaign briefs, proposals and media spend for our larger campaigns and lead the writing of the post-mortem campaign reports.
- Oversee weekly reporting, by guiding more junior team members and ensuring the report is representative of performance.
- Help innovate by executing tests and identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI for our advertising partners.
- Ensure site analytics are always captured appropriately (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc), and report on campaign KPIs to management and clients.
- Stay on top of the latest trends in digital advertising, including new tools and platforms.
- Have at least 5 years in digital marketing and a proven track record of driving growth via online advertising channels.
- Hands-on experience creating and optimizing campaigns on key Social & SEM & Programmatic & other platforms (including Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, SA360, DV360, Microsoft, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and other premium display partners)
- Demonstrable experience working with digital advertising data and tracking platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console).
- Advertising platform certifications are an asset.
- Experience working with both B2C and B2B companies is an asset.
- Experience working in an agency or other organization where you managed multiple clients and stakeholders will be helpful.
- Experience in email marketing an asset (CRM, email design/development and automation best practices)
- Excellent written & verbal communications; English and French proficiency (spoken and written).
- Be a flexible team player who is willing to help with any project and roll-up their sleeves when needed.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot, multi-task and problem-solve.
- Great attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial mindset who is self-motivated and results-driven with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Keen interest in personal growth and on-the-job learning.
- Be a strong team-player and versatile thinker.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and are committed to equal employment opportunities. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruitment process or by emailing [email protected]