Location: Montreal, QC (or elsewhere)
Published on April 7, 2022
We're looking for someone to join our diverse team in Montreal to assist in the analysis, development and execution of market research studies, online experiments and other research projects including political polls.
This is an entry-level position. The right fit is someone who is a highly motivated self-learner looking to grow and take on a challenging role at a fast-growing company. We need someone who can also work effectively with folks in our digital, analytics, and creative teams to deliver results. And if this person chooses to stretch beyond their comfort zone, there are plenty of opportunities for them to learn and try new things! Have an idea for a better research tool? Let’s give it a shot! Want to learn SQL? Chat with our data team! Want to try your hand at copywriting? Here’s a pen! Focused on continuing to hone and craft your digital ad buying skills? That’s awesome! We love that, too!
We want you to grow and learn as much as possible and we believe this is the best place for that to happen.
- Assist in the development of research projects
- Program online surveys
- Work with other members of the research team to collect data
- Clean and recode raw survey data
- Help analyze survey data and produce insights
- Data visualization
- Predictive modelling
- Help build research reports
- Innovating and contributing ideas to new ways of streamline processes and solving problems
- Carry out other special projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with experience in quantitative methods
- R programming capabilities: 3+ year experience (Intermediate)
- Excellent analytical, communication and writing skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Powerpoint, Excel, and the Google Suite.
- An ability and eagerness to continuously learn and teach others
- A persistent mindset and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability and enthusiasm for working as a member of a team
- Flexibility: you don’t get flustered when new challenges are thrown your way
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of statistical principles, particularly with respect to survey design and interpretation
- Experience in market and/or polling research
- Knowledge of other programming languages
- Ability to develop and follow through on a structured approach to complex and novel problems
- Experience related to politics or campaigning
- French fluency
- We work globally! Any other language skills are appreciated!
About Data Sciences
Data Sciences is a different type of agency. We bring data and digital together to deliver unmatched, measurable results.
Data Sciences is a group of leading experts in the fields of data analytics, research, digital marketing and engagement campaigns that have a common goal to make a difference. Together we help organizations including Canadian and international NGOs, political parties, and major companies leverage data to produce measurable results.
Data Sciences is committed to the principles of diversity, inclusion and employment equity. We believe that the most successful teams are those made up of people from diverse backgrounds with diverse belief systems. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and are committed to equal employment opportunities. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruitment process or by emailing [email protected]