Senior Digital Strategist (Norway)
Published on January 27, 2021
We are looking for an experienced, jack-of-all-trades Senior Digital Strategist to join our Canada-based team while residing in Norway. This position is ideal for someone who understands the entire digital marketing environment, wants to own projects from start to finish, can strategize as well as execute paid media campaigns, can be client-facing and lead projects, and is looking for a place to learn and grow.
Reporting into the Montreal (Canada) Headquarters, this individual will be responsible for end-to-end digital efforts for our clients located in Norway — and support the Montreal in-house Digital team across other clients — in order to build a highly successful digital advertising campaign.
Please provide your CV in English.
- Lead digital advertising campaigns from start to finish – responsible for strategizing, planning, optimizing and executing digital marketing campaigns across all digital marketing channels including paid media (with a focus on Facebook marketing) and email marketing.
- Master client communication and lead the day-to-day interactions, while liaising across time zones with HQ to achieve positive client business outcomes.
- Own end-to-end content, from copywriting of ads and emails to coordinating with the creative team to build impactful campaigns.
- Manage projects for the client by working closely with other members of the digital, creative and data teams while providing support to other international clients.
- Lead and develop multi-channel CRM communication plans to amplify campaigns and user journeys.
- Work cross-functionally with the Montreal Data team to build industry-leading dashboards and report on performance to the client by providing meaningful insights, and execute on recommendations backed by data.
- Stay on top of the latest trends in digital advertising, including new tools and platforms.
- Work with local platform reps to drive campaign success and stay on top of new features.
- Have at least 5 years in digital and paid social media marketing (with expertise on Facebook) and a proven track record of driving growth via online advertising channels.
- Hands-on experience creating and optimizing campaigns on key Social & SEM & Programmatic & CRM platforms (including Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, DV360, Microsoft, Snapchat, MailChimp, and other premium display partners)
- Experience with ad tech tools such as Google Tag Manager and WordPress is an asset.
- Experience with website analytic tools such as Google Analytics is an asset.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset to own projects from start to finish, but also is flexible to collaborate with teams across borders and time zones.
- Strong leadership, communication, and project management skills with a proven ability to work with both internal and client teams.
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and problem-solve.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated and results-driven, at DS taking initiative is critical.
- Have a keen interest in personal growth and on-the-job learning.
- Be willing to travel for work as needed.
- Must reside in Norway, Norwegian citizenship an asset.
- Having an interest in advertising on social issues, elections or politics is a bonus.