Review the details of this job and apply below.
Paid Media Strategist
We are looking for an experienced digital advertiser with an entrepreneurial mindset and strong writing skills to join our growing digital team in Montréal. This position is hybrid, so you will be working both from our Old Port Head Office and remotely.
As our Paid Media Strategist, you will execute paid media campaigns that drive customer acquisition and donation revenue. You will plan strategy, create, analyze and optimize campaigns. You will be reporting directly to the Media Lead.
This position is ideal for someone who understands the entire digital marketing environment and can innovate within it. We are looking for a person who is comfortable diving into the data to learn key insights and adjust campaigns accordingly, and can adapt their strategic approach for each of our clients’ unique brands.
- Lead digital advertising campaigns from start to finish – responsible for strategizing, planning, optimizing, and executing digital marketing campaigns across all digital marketing channels with a heavy emphasis on Paid Social Media and Paid Search.
- Responsible for reaching the digital marketing objectives of our clients, while following the yearly blocking charts and driving conversions and sales growth.
- Act as a key resource within the digital team as it pertains to technical campaign information, strategic insights, and industry best practices.
- Work collectively with the digital team (including media buying, content, web, and creative folks) to build and execute highly successful digital advertising campaigns across platforms such as Meta, Google Display, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google Search, and Bing.
- Responsible for weekly reporting of KPIs and strategic insights to clients, ensuring the report is accurate and representative of performance, including ensuring site analytics are always captured appropriately (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc).
- Help innovate by developing and executing tests and analyzing trends and insights to adapt strategies to achieve maximum ROI for our advertising partners.
- Stay on top of the latest trends in digital advertising, including new tools and platforms.
- Have 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing and a proven track record of driving growth via online advertising channels.
- Hands-on experience creating and optimizing campaigns on key social, search, programmatic, and other platforms (such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, SA360, DV360, Microsoft, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and other premium display partners)
- Experience working in an agency or other organization where you manage multiple clients and stakeholders will be helpful.
- Excellent written & verbal communications; English and French proficiency (spoken and written).
- Be a flexible team player who is willing to help with any project and roll up their sleeves when needed.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot, multi-task and problem-solve.
- Keen interest in personal growth and on-the-job learning.
What We Offer
- The opportunity for professional development through funded courses, conferences and certifications.
- A startup office space and the opportunity to join a growing, multi-disciplinary team.
- A competitive health package including Medical & Dental benefits.
- Hybrid work, both remote and in the office.
- Our Head Office in the Old Port of Montreal always has a supply of snacks and coffee, a rooftop terrace with a view and a gym.
- A MacBook computer and Iphone.
- 3 weeks vacation (plus the last week of December).
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and are committed to equal employment opportunities. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruitment process or by emailing [email protected].