Location: Montréal, Canada
Published on February 10, 2021
We are looking for an experienced digital advertiser with a go-getter mentality that wants to learn and contribute to our growing digital team in Montréal. This position is ideal for someone who has a strong foundation in digital marketing, particularly on Facebook and Google platforms. We need someone with the skills and experience to build successful digital advertising campaigns and report on them, while collaborating with the rest of our in-house Digital team (including media buying, content, web, and creative folks).
- Build, monitor, optimize, and report on ad campaigns across digital marketing channels with a heavy emphasis on Paid Media (Social Media and Search).
- With the support of other media team members, reach the digital marketing objectives of our clients and drive conversions and sales growth.
- Contribute to the writing of campaign briefs, proposals and post-mortem campaign reports.
- Responsible for weekly reporting of clients, ensuring the report is representative of performance.
- Responsible for launching always-on campaigns and optimizing performance by proposing new content or targeting tactics.
- Help innovate by executing tests and identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI for our advertising partners.
- Ensure site analytics are always captured appropriately (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc), and report on campaign KPIs to management and clients.
- Stay on top of the latest trends in digital advertising, including new tools and platforms.
- Have at least 3 years in digital marketing and hands on experience on managing campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager and Google.
- Hands-on experience creating and optimizing campaigns on key Social & SEM & Programmatic (including Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Microsoft, Snapchat, LinkedIn)
- Demonstrable experience working with digital advertising data and tracking platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console).
- Advertising platform certifications are an asset.
- Good written & verbal communications; English and French proficiency (spoken and written).
- Be a flexible team player who is willing to help with any project.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot, multi-task and problem-solve.
- Great attention to detail.
- Self-motivated who loves learning and is eager to contribute to a growing team.
- Keen interest in personal growth and on-the-job learning.
- Be a strong team-player and versatile thinker.