Digital Content Strategist
Location: Montréal, Canada
Published on March 1, 2021
We are looking for a creative content strategist who wants to learn and contribute to our growing digital team in Montréal. This position is ideal for someone who has a strong foundation in creative writing, marketing strategy, and social media. We need someone with the skills and experience to write successful emails and digital advertising campaigns while collaborating with the rest of our in-house Digital team (including media buying, content, web, and creative).
- Research clients and products to draft resource documents for new ad briefs.
- Write creative ad copy for Facebook, Google, and others while obeying word count and other platform best-practices.
- Gather stock photo and graphic resources for the creative team
- Write additional content for ad campaigns that match existing work and uses learnings from best-performing ads.
- Write emails and other communications in the voice of the client and aligning with strategic campaign goals.
- Setting up and deploying approved content through various CMS systems like MailChimp.
- General data collection and reporting on results from deployed content.
- Demonstrable writing and proofreading skills in English and French.
- Working understanding of the text limits and guidelines of digital ad writing.
- Familiarity with online CMS tools like MailChimp, and a general comfort level around learning new tools.
- Be a flexible team player who is willing to help with any project.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot, multi-task and problem-solve.
- Great attention to detail.
- Self-motivated who loves learning and is eager to contribute to a growing team.
- Keen interest in personal growth and on-the-job learning.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and are committed to equal employment opportunities. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruitment process or by emailing [email protected]