Plaforms Support Agent
We are looking for excellent communicators with strong problem-solving skills to join our growing team. This position is ideal for someone who likes to help people, is good with computers, and has experience with the Canadian political system.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Platforms and Services, Platforms Support Agents provide excellent technical support to Data Sciences clients and their teams on how use engagement technologies such as NGP-VAN. Agents provide telephone and email assistance in response to end-user inquiries. When needed, they may write user guides or give training sessions in person or online.
This is an opportunity to be part of a cutting edge company as we rapidly grow and build our practice.
- Helps Data Sciences clients and their teams to achieve their goals by providing excellent end user support.
- Helps client’s end-users to accomplish their goals by walking them through simple and complex aspects of Data Sciences Platforms, with special focus on VAN’s outreach and GoTV tools.
- Outlines bugs, system feedback and related issues.
- Receives, triages and tests tickets before passing them onto the Senior Director, Platforms and Services; ensures end users are updated on the progress of their requests.
- Completes short to medium-length projects related to database administration and use.
- Where needed provides training, creates online documentation and records videos on how to use engagement technology tools.
- Strong proficiency and comfort with technology and tools, including for ticketing and video conferencing and collaboration
- Positive attitude and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent communications skills in both spoken and written French and English
- Independence and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptability to constantly changing technologies
- Capable of working in a team
- Either: – Experience with the Canadian political system – Strong knowledge of NGP-VAN
- 2 years of experience in a support role
- Campaign experience is an asset
- Post-Secondary Degree is an asset
- Fast paced working environment
- Friendly, supportive staff
- Continually changing clients needs
- Occasional need for flexible working hours, including evenings and weekends
- Occasional travel opportunities across Canada
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Montreal, QC
Customer Support: 2 years
English and French