Executive Assistant to CEO
This role is responsible for providing administrative support to the CEO through a variety of tasks related to scheduling, research, communication and organization. Your duties will be completed accurately, delivered with high quality and in a timely and professional manner.
- Coordinate appointment schedules for the CEO by planning and scheduling meetings, teleconferences, and travel.
- Perform research duties as required.
- Organize and coordinate meetings including logistics, teleconferences or travel, document preparation, setup and operation of audio-visual equipment for presentations, and minute-taking, archiving and distribution.
- Help prepare communications and presentations.
- Welcome and greet guests, stakeholders and couriers, and respond to telephone inquiries.
- Maintain confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain contact lists.
- General office tasks, other duties and special projects as required by the CEO or COO.
Desired skills and experiences:
- Post Secondary Diploma required.
- Strong organizational skills including time management and the ability to juggle multiple priorities to tight deadlines.
- Experience managing schedules and coordinating meetings.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency with standard office software and collaboration tools.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Resourceful and flexible.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop productive working relationships with a wide-range of peers and stakeholders.
- Strong judgement and decision making skills and ability to work with limited supervision.
- Event management experience is beneficial including logistics and travel.
- Driver’s licence and a vehicle is an asset.
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset and strongly preferred.
- Dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Hours may be irregular and include occasional evenings and weekends.
- Interacts with employees, various management levels and the public-at-large.
- Position may involve travel.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Montreal, QC
Executive Assisant: 2 years